Sunday, 6 January 2013

Last day of Christmas!

Today was sadly the last day of Christmas! Woof.
Eve came and made me wear the hat she made one last time...


I am now very good at taking it off, because it gets in the way if I'm playing with the ball!

Here's an extra special little treat, Eve found these photos of the first time I was allowed outside. I went to their garden and attacked a football which was bigger than me!



I was very cute, if I say so myself!
It was also the start of tennis ball loving life!



I was very unfluffy back then!


Thanks for visiting!
From
Pippa :) wuf wuf

6 comments:

  1. Pippa you look so cute with your tennis ball. Have a super Sunday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't the last day of Christmas the worst!!! I think the hat looks rather festive on you!! I think you should wear it in July too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Pippa,

    You were very cute puppy!! I was very cute, too.
    I like your agility jumps in the garden. Love Coco and Silky

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super-stinkin' cute puppy you were.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pippa, you were such a cute puppy and I am so glad to meet you. Wow, you live in Scotland and we think that is pretty cool

    We are now your newest followers and cant' wait to get to know you better

    Love
    Bert

    ReplyDelete

Go on, give me a woof!