Monday, 14 January 2013

SNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!

Yep, you guessed it.
SNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!

It came this morning and lightly lay on the ground.
Then it stopped, it was a wee bit like a preview of what was to come!

And what came was like a blizzard......
Wooooof!
I love snow!

Stuff I do in snow...

  • Roll in it.
  • Stick my nose in it
  • Chase it
  • Dance in it
  • Run all over at least one hundred times (I was being modest, at least one billion)
  • Eat it
  • Turn it yellow! (but only when I feel the need to)
So, as you can see, I quite enjoy snow!

This afternoon, I got a phone call from Eve. She regularly phones me to speak to me. I licked and snuffled around the phone a lot, because that's how I have conversations with human-people.

Eve told me the most heart-breaking story of how she planned to come and secretly steal me to have a fun walk and take lots of photographs for my bloggy. But unfortunately, the sky went dark, the snow got worse and the roads got evil. So she couldn't come.

As usual, I ran to the door to wait for her, because my brain is programmed to run to the door when someone says Eve or I speak to her on the phone.

I waited about a minute, but she didn't come in. Maybe my brain didn't hear when she said "I can't come".

So, sadly, there are no fresh snow pictures... woof...
But here are some from 2011! When I was 6 months old!



I'm not playing in the it, because this was my first snow, and I was very curious of it!
But that has all changed!

Maybe I'll have some more snowy photos for you later this week!

From
Pippa :) wuf wuf
P.S. It's not as deep as the American snow was.
P.P.S. I made a new little page for feedback because I like new advice and suggestions, and comments are my favourite things - after toys. you can find it near-ish the top of this page.

5 comments:

  1. Oh isn't it exciting all this snow Pippa. But I am sorry that you did not get your walk with Eve. A heartbreaking story indeed!
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pippa we had a wee bit of snow but it did not settle. Kind of snow and rain at the same time. Drats. Have a magnificent Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snow is fun when you don't get too much. Have fun playing in the snow, Pippa. I'm sure Eve will get over to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing better then playing in the snow! At least you got some - so have lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope the snow stays around long enough for you to get some fun shots of you playing in it.

    ReplyDelete

Go on, give me a woof!