Monday, 29 July 2013

Of Crufts Standards. Well, almost...

Hello folks!

Here, we've been having torrential rain, thunder and lightning and all the lovely stuff you picture when you think "Scottish weather".

But when it's nice, I can get out and do agility! Woof!

Which is a good thing beeeecaaauuuse...

...I've got a tunnel!
Don't you just think it's of Cruft's Standards? Woof!
So, now I can make a little agility course! Hooray!
Here are some videos:

I'm sort of getting better at weaving...

video
And jumping too!

video

Woof, so when we put them all together I was managing that as well!

video

Well, most of the time...

video


Don't worry, I didn't hurt myself, I made a graceful roll out of the fall. It was actually quite fun! Woof!

Oh, and here's another blooper...

video

Eve and Grace are off to Paris (wee wee oui oui), which sadly means I can't blog for at least another week!

Eve has typed this up for me, but because she has to pack and everything, she says she has no time for comments!

I mean, what sort of excuse is that? Surely she could just cancel going to Paris so she can help me type comments on everybody's blogs?! (bEcose mI pAws arr tou fumblyyy)

So, we really apologise, but sadly we cannot leave some woofs on your blogs today!

But I promise, next week when she's back, I'll blackmail her into doing it ask politely for her to help me out.

And even after all this, I was kissing her and cuddling her as she left my house. Woof!

Thanks you all for visiting me again,
I can't wait to see you all next week,

Pippa :) wuf wuf

25 comments:

  1. Pippa, your agility videos are amazing. Gail is trying to claim it took me, like, forever, to learn how to weave. I'm not sure she is right abut that. But your jumping on the tunnel is a great, and original move. I am going to try that one myself. 'Cos one does get marks for artistic impression in agility. Doesn't one....?
    Hope Eve and Grace have a great time in Gay Paree,
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like your having fun at agility! Might see you on the competing circuit soooon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job Pippa. I haven't tried my weave poles yet and you got a really long tunnel.
    Wags,
    Ranger

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm very impressed Pippa! You've certainly been sharpening up those agility skills. Have a nice time in Paris girls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a boyfriend named STan who lives in Morecrombe England he goes to lots of dog shows also.
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hari OM
    Och Pippa, hen, I loved these wee peeks at you're agility style - particularly the last one! Imagine going aff to Pari' without you! As long as they bring back good treats, eh?? Hope you have a good week too. Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pippa we are so impressed. You are a champion. Hope your peeps have a great time in Paris. Have a marvellous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Hope the rain ends soon so you can go back outside and do it some more!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks like a lot of fun! I hope the weather improves so that you can play with your tunnel more.

    I'm not so sure my boys would like a tunnel. Shiver is really super nervous about anything even slightly different. I think Chico would probably pee on it and maybe even in it! bol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pippa!!! that was amazing to watch! I have the same kind of tunnel only it is all blue.
    You are excellent at the weave poles. Great job
    hugs
    Greta
    Bailey & Hazel too

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, isn't agility FUN! Good times.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like how u said the human should cancel the Paris trip to help u write comments. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are learning all the things needed for agility - now you just need to learn how to type for yourself :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are doing a good job at weaves, Pippa. I'm trying to teach Keltic but he finds it rather boring. He does love tunnels though.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You'll be at Crufts in no time!!!

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sometimes people have bad priorities! Wishing them a good trip to Paris. Your agility skills rock! Lee and Phod

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Pippa
    Looks like your having a great time playing with all your agility equipment. We look forward to seeing you at crufts one day soon :) from Milo & Jet

    ReplyDelete
  18. Pippa, you are PAWSOME!!!! I know it's tough when the blog assistants go away but Paris is wonderful so I guess we can't begrudge them Tooooooo much .,,,

    See you next week.

    Woof

    Groucho

    ReplyDelete
  19. You carry on the great Sheltie tradition of being an excellent agility dog. Clickers and treats are a great way to learn.

    ReplyDelete
  20. You are great at agility Pippa! We love your new tunnel, you will have to show Ruby it, she practically lives in hers.
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wows Pippa, you are ready for some competition now!!
    Oh, and I do that all the times to my tunnel!! BOL I thinks it's fun too!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, you look like an EXPERT!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  23. looks like fun. nice job Pippa!

    ReplyDelete
  24. You did really good on your course. Everybody makes booboos at times, you looked wonderful.


    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  25. Mommy bought me Fly ball and a hoop..I get so excited I'm pants at it..BOL xx0xx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete

Go on, give me a woof!