 |
| Hello folks! |
I'm so sorry, but I've been pretty busy lately, so I haven't had a chance to blog.
(what can a dog be busy with?!)
I hope
everydoggy is good and have been having some lovely weather, because it's been raining a bit here, as the title suggests!
So, what do you do when it's raining?
Well, you go out for a
walk of course, woof!
Sing along everydoggy...
 |
| I'm woofing in the rain, |
 |
| (getting wet!), |
 |
| Just wooooofing in the rain! |
 |
| (Really wet!) |
 |
| What a glorious feeling, |
 |
| I'm (woof) haaappy again! |
 |
| I'm wagging my tail, |
 |
| and chasing my ball, |
 |
| and woofing, |
 |
| just woofing, |
 |
| IN |
 |
| THE |
 |
| RAIN! |
And alsooooo,
Two years ago yesterday, I came to live with my old peoples!
Oh, I still remember all the fun in the car, how I pooped and it smelt of lamb curry, how I cried all the way... such fun...
Anyway, later that day, I met young Grace and Eve for the first time and it was awfully exciting.
 |
| Look at that taily wagging! |
 |
| My first "bed" |
One more thing,
We're having
really bad wifi problems, so please forgive me
if I don't comment on your blog today or tomorrow or the day after because the internet-thingie-m'bob just keeps braking down!
So, to make things
fair,
you're not getting to comment on this post, because it'll only make
me feel bad.
Have a super week,
Cheerio,
Pippa :) wuf wuf