![]() |
| Woof, hello folks! |
![]() |
| Eve is back from Paris (Pareeeee)! |
![]() |
| Whilst she ate her lunch, I really could not leave her alone. |
| Woof, surprise Eve!!! |
And then, Eve took out a present for me!
| I got a bowl from Disneyland! Woof! |
| Now, I personally don't know any of the dogs on this thing, but don't tell her that... |
| This is actually the only thing she bought in France, she's quite strange! |
![]() |
| At her hotel... a dog!!! |
| (It's a bittie unclear) At Versailles, in the gardens and at the front, there were dogs! |
| And at Orly... a dog! (it's a Police dog, but there were normal dogs too) |
Now, really this is just unacceptable, Eve. Your people told me that there would be no dogs allowed where you were going. Explain yourself!!
I know, they told me that too, Pippa, I would have taken you but-
And who is this handsome French police dog you've made friends with?
Haha, that's Elliot, he was really funny-
I don't like him.
I didn't think you would Pippa.
| But then we went outside and did agility, and I completely forgot about my little grump. Woof! |
![]() |
| We played with bubbles too, but I was a bit unsure, to be honest. |
![]() |
| And then we played with the ball, and I got so excited, I forgot about my tunnel! |
![]() |
| Woof, give me that back, you! |
I was so happy to see Eve back, but then she told me she's going away again!!
Woof?!
She's taking the ferry from here up to Orkney with Guides, and staying there for like a week!
And I only just got her back...
I think I'll go down to the harbour and wave her off. Yes, that's a good idea, indeed, Pippa.
Oh dear, I'm woofing to myself.
Bye for now,
Pippa :) wuf wuf







You were royally ripped off with that trip to FRANCE! No dogs allowed. REALLY!!! Grrrrrr. At least you got a souvenir....
ReplyDeleteNow personally, we think the Guides NEED a guard dog and you'd fit the bill beautifully.
XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy
Belated Happy Birthday to Eve.
so glad you are back together
ReplyDeleteurban hounds
No dogs allowed......hmmm we smell a fib there Pippa. Scandalous Eve is off again. Maybe you could hide in her luggage? Have a fabulous Friday.
ReplyDeleteBest wishes Molly
Oh weet Pippa
ReplyDeleteHow totally unfaiw. Yo be left again aftew such a luvly weoonion..sheeesh..ouw peeps awe wunning awound much too much. I cewtainly hope thewe won't be any cheating on yoo wif othew doggies this time
Soochie kisses
Asta
HAPPY BELATED BIRFDAY TO EVE....
ReplyDeleteWe agree with you Pippa... that leaving you behind is just WRONG...
BUTT you DID get a COOL BOWL.
I think you should just sneak in her suitcase and SURPRISE her really big....we loves that bowl she brought you back.
ReplyDeletestella rose
Welcome home Eve we hope you had a fabulous birthday in Paris.
ReplyDeletePippa mom loves your bowl. Lady and the Tramp was one of her favorite movies as a child. She especially love the spaghetti scene...when they both are eating the same piece of spaghetti and give each other kisses.
hugs madi and thanks for the beautiful pictures
Your Eve comes home, after playing with foreign doggies, and then decides she is leaving you again?!? WTD Pippa?? Maybe you should sneak into her luggage!
ReplyDeleteHari Om
ReplyDeleteOMD I nearly choked on your line "I don't like him" !!! Don't blame you - far too handsome for a furrin dog. Totally understand your miffedness about not getting to go either place... but my dear wee furriend, consider this - do you REALLY want to go swanning about the oceanous parts in order to reach other shores? Deep water, Pippa. Very deep water. Rather you keep Eve's pillow warm and think up ways to exhaust her with the agility on her return~! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx
Oh my Dog, how could she cheat on you, BOL!
ReplyDeleteAt least you got a nice new dish.
We love your card, very creative!
Dip Bridge and Elliot x
Traitor through and through.. Bawahhwahwhaa love all your photo's Pippa. Can't believe she'z off again, you can always come down South for a holiday wiff me :) xx00xx
ReplyDeleteMollie and Alfie
Leaving again????? How could she. Maybe you should stow a way in her bag and surprise her when she gets there.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Goose
OK, thats just not right, could have taken you but didn't, then brings you a gift to make up then goes off again, call the cops! Stop the nonsense!
ReplyDeleteThe Mad Scots
She's leaving you AGAIN?? Even after you did your agility so good??? NOT fair!
ReplyDeleteYour Pals,
Murphy & Stanley
Well Pippa, at least Eve didn't try that "I only took pictures of dogs because I was missing you so much" line. Or did she?
ReplyDeleteYou got a nice bowl out of the deal anyway.
Now who said pups weren't allowed at guide camp?
Toodle pip!
Bertie.
Well, that's pretty rude to leave you and claim that dogs weren't allowed - and then come back with doggy photos. Did she smell of other dogs too? And leaving again so soon! The bowl is pretty cool... but I'm thinking it was bought because she had a guilty conscience. (There's probably an angle here for milking a lot of treats out of her!)
ReplyDeleteOMD!! She went to Paris WITHOUT you, and all she brought you back was a 'stinkin' bowl'???? Oh, the nerves!!! (hehehe, just kiddin'...it's REALLY cool!!) Butts, I thinks she should have at least brought you a croissant or somethin'!! Just sayin'....
ReplyDeleteOh, I loves the bubbles Pippa!! I have my own bubble machine and use it at least twice a day!! they are so funs!!
You better keep your eye on Eve Pippa.....she's gonna be gone a whole week, you gotta get all your 'Eve' time in you can!!
Kisses,
Ruby ♥
Thats a pawsome bowl with all the cartoon doggies on it.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe that Eve had the gall to cheat on you with other dogs on her trip. And then show you the photos! bol Love your new bowl.
ReplyDeleteSorry she's gone again. She'll be back before you know it.
Pippa - you need to keep that Eve on a tight lead. All this mucking around with strange foreign dogs. Goodness knows where it will all end. Put your paw down Pippa.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Eve. Why I know none of those dogs could ever take your place in her heart Pippa. Why Eve brought you that magnificent bowl back. You are so fast at your agility.
ReplyDeleteThanks for being a friend
Sweet William The Scot
Happy Birthday, Eve! The card you made for Ever is really woofly lovely. This coming Sunday is daddy's birthday so we could have made something like that but well...we already bought a pretty Snoopy card for him. Yoour Disney bowl is cute, too. What a lucky Sheltie you are...
ReplyDeleteWe love your agility video, Pippa! Love Coco and Silky