My name's Eve, I'm Pip's assistant.
This is just a cheeky wee post to let you all know that Pippa is alive and well!
She doesn't know I'm blogging today; I haven't told her that, because I have another little message for you all...
On Monday (the first of July) it'll be Pippa's 2nd Birthday!!
I know, exciting!
I've got her a couple of small toys, and I think I'll get her a carrot or something!
And just to keep you all happy, here are some pictures of our latest adventures, at Duthie Park and the beach...
![]() |
| 7.30 am one morning at the beach! |
![]() |
| "Woof, I'm going to unicycle today!" |
| "I'll just pull you along Eve." |
![]() |
| "We're going along the Old Railway Line... |
| "...to Duthie Park!" |
![]() |
| "Eve's brought her rucksack..." |
![]() |
| "Aha, I've got something..." |
![]() |
| "Woof woof, a tennis ball!" |
| "Clouds won't darken my day!" |
| "That wee boat looks like it's putting up a losing battle with the wind." |
See you on Monday!
Eve :)
P.S. Sorry, I've turned off the comments because Pippa can't comment back to you all today! Sorry! :(






