Today was sadly the last day of Christmas! Woof.
Eve came and made me wear the hat she made one last time...
I am now very good at taking it off, because it gets in the way if I'm playing with the ball!
Here's an extra special little treat, Eve found these photos of the first time I was allowed outside. I went to their garden and attacked a football which was bigger than me!
I was very cute, if I say so myself!
It was also the start of tennis ball loving life!
I was very unfluffy back then!
Thanks for visiting!
From
Pippa :) wuf wuf

Pippa you look so cute with your tennis ball. Have a super Sunday.
ReplyDeleteBest wishes Molly
Isn't the last day of Christmas the worst!!! I think the hat looks rather festive on you!! I think you should wear it in July too!
ReplyDeleteHello Pippa,
ReplyDeleteYou were very cute puppy!! I was very cute, too.
I like your agility jumps in the garden. Love Coco and Silky
What a super-stinkin' cute puppy you were.
ReplyDeleteYou look pawsome in your red hat.
ReplyDeleteHi Pippa, you were such a cute puppy and I am so glad to meet you. Wow, you live in Scotland and we think that is pretty cool
ReplyDeleteWe are now your newest followers and cant' wait to get to know you better
Love
Bert