Hi everyone!
Guess what?
It snowed on Friday, and very thickly too!!! And it's only October!
It was amazing- white and cold and fluffy!
I had a great time sticking my nose into it and dancing around in it!
My nose got very cold though!
I love snow! I hope it will snow at Christmas!
No photos today, I'm afraid to say.
Come back next week for more!
Comment and subscribe and tell everyone about me!
From
Pippa :) wuf wuf
I can't believe you have had snow - but I suppose it is Scotland. In the Midlands it's just been cold and windy. We saw a boy get blown off his bike this afternoon - but he was OK.
ReplyDeleteThanks for visiting my blog. I can't see a way of 'following' yours though. If you click on 'layout' when you are logged in to your dashboard you should see a list of widgets you can add and one is about followers and following. Maybe try that.
Good luck with your blogging.
Love and licks, Winnie the greyhound