Saturday, 7 December 2013

Izzy whizzy, Pippa's busy!

Hello folks!
It's been a very long time since I last blogged, and guess what?
We're in December! Woof woof hooray!
I hope everydoggy's fine, 'cause I must catch up.

So anyway, first I'd better apologise for missing St Andrews Day.

I mean, I'm supposed to be one of Blogville's Scottishy doggies, so you know what's going on over here; it's an affront that I missed blogging about that!

So, one week late, here we have a remotely Scottish video for you all to enjoy. Hoorah!

video

I've also been quite caught up with Chemistry revision, for my exams, you know. Being a dog, it can be pretty hard. Woof! Eve has been trying to help me sometimes...

I'm smiling, but I don't understand this gobble-de-gook!
Usually, I just end up playing, heehee!
And lastly, seeing as we're in advent season (ooh, excitement!), I've dug out my hat, and we've been trying to pose, Christmas style...

We wish you a woofy Christmas!

Jingle bells, jingle bells, woofing all the way...
I think we'll try again another day and see if the pictures don't come out so grainy.

Oooh, and the big news is, my operation's on Monday, so I'm pretty nervous! I'm sure it'll be okay though.

Thanks for popping by today!
Cheerio,
Pippa :) wuf wuf


P.S. No comments today, as Eve and I can't comment back. I'm still really busy, and it that would be unfair! Sorry! whine

Hopefully we'll get back to you soon!