Wednesday, 25 December 2013

A very merry Christmas fae Scotland!

Hello folks,

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Woof woof! Merry Christmas!
Hooray, it's Christmas again!

I hope everyone has a fantastic and very jolly day with your families and furry friends! (And have a super time playing with new toys and eating yummies, especially.)

I got a scrummy card from Eve, a tennis-ball-bone-thingie that you can turn the squeak on and off with (which is no fun for me when it's off!), and lots of other great toys from my other human peeps.

Oh, and a very nice calendar of yours truly!

Oooh, can't wait to eat this...
But, it has to be a quiet Chrimbo for me today, because, even though I'm feeling full of jolly jellybeans, on Monday I got my stitches out, and the vet has told me to KEEP CALM.

I mean, honestly, what sort of dog-tor is he, telling me to KEEP CALM on Christmas?!

Simply outrageous!
So, while my old folks go and see Eve and Grace, I'll be having a quiet time here on my own (Eve and Grace's house is very, very clean, and I'm casting a lot just now, so who wants to spend Christmas hoovering?).

Oho, maybe I can have my own Christmas dinner, romantically with oneself...

Well, the vet clearly says a big no-no.
Och well, it'll be fine to have a nice snooze!

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a wonderful day,

Pippa :) wuf wuf

P.S. Comenting may not be quick today, sorry! :(

26 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and yours.
    STella Rose and family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a very Merry Christmas to all of you - enjoy the day and have a safe and happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas beautiful girl! Have a very blessed day and enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you and the family a happy holiday, a merry Christmas. We hope the day brings you joy. Have fun and lots of treats.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. MERRY CRIMBO to YOU Pippa and to your Peeps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you got lots of fun stuff. You will be all rested up for when the human peeps come back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas Pippa :) Hope you had a fantastic day and your presents sound pawesome :) Milo & Jet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas Pippa and to all of your family. I am glad you are feeling better.
    Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Christmas to you and your family, best wishes from Yourspecialdog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hari Om
    Do you know Pippa, I wish I could have had an at home by myself Christmas, but, first Chrissy back on Scots soil and all that... family obligations to the fore. That's okay. I enjoyed my day none the less and do hope that you did too. Also the ALL your peeps, including Eve had a rare old time together. Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Merry Christmas Pippa!!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Greta

    ReplyDelete
  12. Merry Christmas, Pippa. Have a lovely day. Happy holidays to your peeps too.

    From Helen, Beckett and Keltic.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Keeping calm on Christmas??!! Is such a thing possible? Roxy turned the squeaker off on her toy very quickly...BOL! Glad everyone is enjoying Christmas Day!

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Merry Christmas, Pippa! I think your furs are beautiful! I hope you got to *sit* and play with your toys and had a tasty dinner. Thanks for stopping by!
    oxox
    Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Merry Christmas, Pippa!
    You are a pawsome model!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Pippa! I hope you had a lovely Christmas!
    *Cairn cuddles*
    Oz

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wells, obviously your vettie is just NO FUNS!! No Christmas dinner?! Pffffft! Wells, I hope you healin' nice and quick, and you can jump around and do zoomies to your hearts content soon!!
    I hopes you and your entire family have the bestest Christmas EVERS!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas, Pippa! I'm sure you spread Christmas cheer wherever you go!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy Colliedays. It sure looks like you had a pawsome time.

    Sherman

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sorry, I am a little late ..but just stopping by to wish you a Merry Christmas and a very happy New Year!

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete

Go on, give me a woof!