Wednesday, 30 October 2013

Trick or Treat!

Hello folks!
I was supposed to be blogging about my weekend jaunt today (I know, late!) but I had to change that when this exciting parcel from Canada turned up - addressed to me.

For me?! For me?! Woof woof?!

Yes, Eve has come to witness the grand opening,
or open it for me anyway.
(my paws, you know, they can't do this sort of thing)

Oh my woofness, she had to restrain me when I read
the lovely, interesting handwritten letter inside...
 It was from my chums in Canada - Beckett, Keltic and their lovely mum , Helen.

If you haven't seen Helen's blog before, I insist you go there right this minute. You can come back here later, now go!

And welcome back.

After reading about my struggle to find a decent howlowe'en costume, Helen and the boys went and bought me some stuff.

I mean, how nice is that?! They're just so thoughtful, I can't thank them enough!!

I couldn't stop kissing the brilliant photographs
that were in the parcel,
THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
Look, they even sent Eve (or I think they're for her, if not I'll
have them back, thank you very much) some ace socks, a flashy necklace
and some cool Canadian badges!
Oh, goodness, now for the bit you've all been waiting for...
Oh woof, here we go...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Trick or treat!!
(Ehem, treats, ehem)
(Yes, that's my tongue)


Look at all this stuff!
Woweee, I am such a lucky, lucky girl and I just can't thank Helen, Beckett and Keltic enough!!

Whoopee, I can join in with everyone else tomorrow.

Happy Howlowe'en for tomorrow everybody!

Cheerio,
Pippa :) wuf wuf


P.S. for Beckett and Keltic and Helen,
We'll let you know when we're posting our parcel. We have a few more things to find to put in. Thank you so so much, you're all so generous!

26 comments:

  1. We have one of those, he lives with a whippet who he adores
    http://spudsdailyphoto.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/weres-my-dinner.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMD what a wonderful parcel. you look fantastix. Hope you get lots of treats and no tricks Bawahwhhaha xxooxxx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my dog, you are SO cute in your costume! Hope it gets you lots of treats! You have wonderful friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOWSER BOWSER... PIPPA that is an OUTSTANDING Pressie Package fur SURE. DARN GIRRRRL you look super all dressed fur HOWL o Ween. You surely do have some SWELL SWAG in that box. It was so NICE of your furends to send all that to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so kind and Pippa you look swell. Such a good friend and we will pop over right now. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy smokes what a fantastic pacakge you gotted! There was TONS of stuffs in theres.
    I really does likes your costume they picked out just fur you!

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad you got the parcel and in time for Halloween, wow!!. It must have made it airmail, sometimes that happens for small parcels. Yes, the socks are for Eve but we thought you both could have a flashy pumpkin, the better to see you with in the dark. You looks great in the collar and hat.

    Your friends Beckett, Keltic and their Mum, Helen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Pippa, a parcel from Canada, and now you are all togged up to go trick or treating tomorrow night. Or should that be treat or treating?
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.
    PS Gail is very envious of the socks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS Are we going to get to read about the weekend jaunt?

      Delete
  10. Wow, I love your new costume! You should get a ton of treats in that! My mama makes me do tricks for treats...does yours?

    ReplyDelete
  11. We hope you get lots of goodies in that great costume, you do look awesome in it, loves that hat!

    The Mad scots

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh you looks so beautiful we loves that neck lace.....stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great parcel and costume! Lee and Phod

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your costume Pippa! How nice of your friends!
    hugs
    Bailey, Hazel & Greta

    ReplyDelete
  15. well don't you look just totally pawsome...what a wonderful gift and what wonderful friends they are to send that too you.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What an awesome surprise care package. You look great in your fancy Halloween costume.

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMD!! How FABulous is THAT??!! Oh, that is one pawsome buddie you have there Pippa!!
    And, might I say...you look FABulous!! Um, I mean SCARY!!! You sure are gonna have one amazin' time trick and treatin'!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hari OM
    Oh Pippa I think you are going to be the 'good witch' for the night - you look just too perfect in that outfit!!!

    (...and don't worry, you are definitely on my list of blogpals to visit...&*>)

    Hugs and woooooooooos for hallowe'en; YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Pippa u look pawsome. Love how happy u look in the costume. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, what great pressies! You look fangtastic in your costume - we would give you two a treat anytime.
    Happy Halloween to you all.
    Dip Bridge and Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  21. that was sooo kind of them!!!! Look at you and your adorable photos!
    xoxo Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Pippa have a goulash ghoul Howl~O~Ween! Bawheheee Getting packages are fun.
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great costume!! Have a happy Halloween. Wuff, henry

    ReplyDelete
  24. Bowsers, and all this time we thought is was trick then treat.

    Pawsome costumes.

    Essex & Sherman

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a darling dog you are, Pippa. Kane says hello from Canada. Deb

    ReplyDelete

Go on, give me a woof!