Sunday, 1 September 2013

Sing-a-long with Pippa: Woofing in the rain

Hello folks!
I'm so sorry, but I've been pretty busy lately, so I haven't had a chance to blog.
(what can a dog be busy with?!)

I hope everydoggy is good and have been having some lovely weather, because it's been raining a bit here, as the title suggests!

So, what do you do when it's raining?

Well, you go out for a walk of course, woof!

Sing along everydoggy...

I'm woofing in the rain,

(getting wet!),
Just wooooofing in the rain!
(Really wet!)
What a glorious feeling,
I'm (woof) haaappy again!
I'm wagging my tail,
and chasing my ball,

and woofing,

just woofing,

IN

THE
RAIN!

And alsooooo,

Two years ago yesterday, I came to live with my old peoples!

Oh, I still remember all the fun in the car, how I pooped and it smelt of lamb curry, how I cried all the way... such fun...

Anyway, later that day, I met young Grace and Eve for the first time and it was awfully exciting.

Look at that taily wagging!
My first "bed"
One more thing,

We're having really bad wifi problems, so please forgive me if I don't comment on your blog today or tomorrow or the day after because the internet-thingie-m'bob just keeps braking down!

So, to make things fair, you're not getting to comment on this post, because it'll only make me feel bad.

Have a super week,
Cheerio,
Pippa :) wuf wuf