Tuesday, 9 April 2013

What a Day / Sing-a-long with Pippa: Mr Blue Sky

Sun is shining in the sky
There aint a cloud in sight! (maybe not)
It's stopped raining,
Everybody's in the play
And don't you know?
It's a beautiful new day
Woof-wuf-wuf!

Running down the avenue
See how the sun shines brightly!
In the city,
On the streets where once was pity
Mr Blue-
Sky is living here today
Woof-wuf-wuf!
etc. etc.

Mr Blue Sky by ELO


Hello folks!

Yes that's right, there can be blue sky in Scotland!

And what a day I've had! I am seriously pooped out.

You see, Eve came and kidnapped took me for a looooooong walk. 
Don't get me wrong, I do love her very much!
Have fun reading...

We played with the ball at Westburn park
In this video, you can see my new habit of forgetting to bring the ball back to Eve.

video

I splooshed around in the water! Woof!

And here you can see the fun we had jumping over the burn. It was preparation for what I had in store later...

video

We crossed the road to Victoria park (the one with the crocuses)
And we played with the ball again, woof!

Until my tongue stuck out like this!

At which point, we decided to run home and get dinner.

Then I had to walk a veeeery loooong way to Johnstone gardens.
I was so tired, and the sun was blazing down.
Whine.

Then we went to Eve's house.
No, she doesn't live in here! Woof!

I needed a rest, alright?

Then, they drove me back to my house (hooray), with a mysterious BIG BLACK PACKAGE...

MY FIRST AGILITY JUMPS!!! Woof!

Eve had bought me some lovely jumps with money that she's saved up since Christmas! How kind.

Tired though I was, I had to try this.

We went into the whirlies and set them all up. Woof!

This is how I got on.
Eve was coaxing me with my ball. Cheeky.

video

Not bad, eh?

And you can weave through them, if you take off the bars!

My first attempt at weaving, but with treats this time...

video

Okay, so maybe I do need a bit of practice!

I was very excited, because I like it when Eve uses the clicker!

So, how was YOUR weekend?
Oh, and do YOU agility?

Bye for now,
Pippa :) wuf wuf

27 comments:

  1. Phew - we are tired just reading of your adventures....what a day you had and now you have agility things to play with too....you are going to be one happy puppy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had some amazing adventures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Pipa, I am very impressed. And look how much fun you had on your walk. I must say though that I would not have jumped over the water, I would have waded through it. I kinda have to be in water whenever I see it.
    Can't wait to see more videos of your weaving and jumping.
    Love
    Bert

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... you were really good with the agility course for the first day! Well dome Pippa, Boris (and I) are very impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pippa, your comming right a long there on the agility stuff, you will be a wiz in no time. Now about us, Bites answer is "Nope, no way, not ever gonna happen"
    Barharhar

    The Mad Scots

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Pippa you are so going to be pawsome at this agility thing. Love your jump over the burn. Elegantly done friend. Have a terrific Tuesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to do that agility stuff, I never knew'z youz waz in Scotland, my Human Brudder iz half Scottizh.. xxooxx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, we do agility!

    You will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wasn't it just wonderful, just wonderful, to see the blue sky today! Oh and Gail and I are very impressed with your efforts at agility. You have no idea how long it took me to execute a successful weave. And you do know that if they put the jumps up too high you can always run underneath...
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  10. PIPPA..... those were super videos.... in the furst one you ran FASTER than the WIND.

    Super HAPPY POST.. we LOVED IT ALL. Can't wait to see MORE of your agility thingys.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pippa, it is sooooooooo fun watching your videos. You do such a good job on your jumps. It looked it was a very nice day.

    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  12. No, we don't do agility, but we like to sniff all the apparatus at the park. You're going to have lots of fun jumping over that stuff. Our computer wouldn't download the videos, but we can imagine. That was lovely of Eve to save her money for you.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW! You did EXCELLENT! We have weave poles but haven't put them up yet. You should be proud!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't do aglity. But wooo you sure do. What a great day!
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pippa - you did very well with your agility. Our Mom would love to do agility with one of us, but she says she is too old now.

    We aren't much for chasing balls and bringing them back, but as Mom says, if you don't go get it, then your human can't throw it again:)

    We loved hearing Eve's lovely accent.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jumps that turn into weave poles. Genius. I thought you did quite well at the jumps and weave poles.

    ReplyDelete
  17. It seems you had a fun day with lots of adventures!

    Many of my friends do agility and they love it so I am sure you will love it too. I don't do agility due to my weak hindlegs so I always just stay at home :(

    ~ Eva

    ReplyDelete
  18. Shelties are a natural at agility! You'll be whipping through those poles in no time!

    Jimmy and I are big-time agility addicts!

    ReplyDelete
  19. we love that Blue Sky song but right here we have "Thunder Road" BOL!! I have never tried agility but like Taryn said we Shelties are supposed to be NATURALS and I gotta tell you, that was your FIRST attempt? You did FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. That was a sunny day jammed packed full of all kinds of fun. Best of luck with your new agility equipment, I'm sure you will be jumping and weaving with the best of them soon!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sunshine makes everything better!! Look at you go, Pippa!
    I do agility too :D I have my own tunnel and some jumps that mom made with plastic pipe.
    We don't do it very often, but I never forget how!

    Wyatt

    ReplyDelete
  22. OH WOW, Pippa, such amazing sunshine!!! And that agility - OMD, I would LOVE that, you are so cool to be doing agility!!!! Good on you.

    Woof

    Groucho

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh, that is BEAUTIFUL Pippa!!! OMD! You are greats at that agility stuffs!! Much better than me...I'm a bit stubborn...hehehe
    I hopes the sun keeps shinin' for you!!
    Kisses,
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  24. You had sunshine and new agility equipment! Awesome!! So exciting. You know I do agility and love it and you have a great start!

    ReplyDelete
  25. That was your first try at agility?! OMD! You are one quick learner Pippa! High Paws to you! :D

    Waggin at ya,
    Roo

    ReplyDelete
  26. Looks like you had a pawsome time.

    Essex & Sherman

    ReplyDelete
  27. Mum just bought us an aglity set too, she hasn't tried it yet- but I dont think we will catch on as quick as you!

    Slobbers

    ReplyDelete

Go on, give me a woof!