Saturday, 9 February 2013

Random Rambling!

Gooooood afternoon to you, and you, and you and you, and you!


So, you may have been wondering what the title means. Woof!

It means, that for the first time ever, I, Pippa, am going to Randomly Ramble about something...

But what?!


PHOTOGRAPHY!

Are you excited?

Now, photography, as you may know, is the art of taking photographs!

Woof!

All of our humans do it (I think) and sometimes even us furry peoples!

My friend Silky is very good at it, as you can see!


She even has a very professional camera! Well done Silky!

I have even had a go myself today! Oh it was so difficult and exciting!

I just couldn't concentrate with all of my excitement! Eventually I managed to press the button with my nose, I'm not joking!

This was the outcome!!!!


You, know what? I think we have a bit of "Modern Art" going on there!

So, what inspired me today to Randomly Ramble about PHOTOGRAPHY?

I was reading a book today called "Underwater Dogs". 

I say reading, but really I mean looking at the pictures because there is not much to read!


It is full of photographs of doggies underwater! Woof!

They are taken by a photographer-mannie called Seth Casteel. Look, here he goes...


He is based in LA and Chicago somewhere across that big blue wet thing called the sea!

So, he decided to chuck a bunch of dogs in his pool and take pictures of them.

Well, not quite. It was more professional than that. Woof!

Here are some of his underwater pictures...






Not all of his pictures are taken underwater either!




Hawoofha!

I really recommend this book or just look at his website. I've linked it to his name above!

Ok, one last photograph of myself...woof...


I spent the last of the afternoon pretending to be an agility star...


Eve has promised that we will start agility together in Spring! Hoorah!

She has also promised that I will go to Duthie Park on Wednesday if the weather is good-

Crikey!
Talking of weather, I hope everyone in America is OK with all of that snow! I mean e-furry-one!

Okay dokes!
Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!
Bye
Pippa :) wuf wuf

12 comments:

  1. Hello Pippa. Now I wanta go swimming but it is too cold outside.
    Very cool photos and I like your rambling.
    Wags,
    Ranger

    ReplyDelete
  2. We actually watched a tv show about him the other day and how he takes those awesome photos....personally there is no way we would go anywhere near the water - shelties and water don't mix - at least not in our world :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhh, I could do the water, I love it, now Bites Not so Much, how about you. maybe we could get in his next book!

    Your Pals
    Susie & Bites

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are IMPRESSED. We would have gone under her leg! We like that book. So many funny expressions. Our 'photography' consists of aim and fire and hope for the best.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    We're sure if you quickly send off you VD Ball picture, you can go. I, Daisy, am going stag because there are supposed to be a few guys without partners and I want to play the field.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH, you are a fantastic photographer! LOve your angle.

    Agility is fun! You're gonna love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would look like a wet mess if I ever jumped in the pool like that!! Aren't pictures great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Somehow the idea of a pawtograph of a ball seems so natural. Wonder why hooomans don't take more pictures of balls.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mom loves taking photos of us. But sadly he cameras is not fast enough to catch the action. But every now and again she gets a good one. We will check out those underwater photos!

    Murphy and Stanley,
    Online Doods

    ReplyDelete
  9. We love the underwater dogs. Pawsome! You will make a great Agility star. Now your photograph of the carpet with a hint of ball really deserves a prize. We are calling it A Hint Of Ball!
    Have a super Sunday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pippa, we loved your photograph - very artistic! Well done!

    Woof

    Groucho

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the pic of you trying to compose your shot. Agility is fun for both you and your mum. Good thing you're getting some practice now.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Underwater dogs. NO PLEASE NO! don't go giving Gail ideas...
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.
    PS Be warned that lots of Duthie Park is still closed off 'cos of the big renovation project. But you can go up the new mound now, which is fun.

    ReplyDelete

Go on, give me a woof!