Monday, 4 February 2013

Hamster video's here!


Yes, as the title suggests, the hamster video is biting back! Woof!

Why?
Because I had a disaster with youtube yesterday, and so a lot of poor unfortunate people didn't see the fun times of me and the hamster!

So, (drumroll please) here it is! Ta da! Enjoy! Woof!


And no, it's not on fast forward!
I do hope that you find it worth waiting for!
You can see the rest of my adventure here!

Also...
My sheltie younger brothers and sisters who were in the papers in December, have been re-advertised as you can see...


Oh, I hope they all get sold! It would be sad if they didn't!
Quite naturally, I lay down on the papers.


I asked if we can get another one, but my persons said no...

Soooooo, to cheer us all up I am showing you pictures of some of my favourite treats!
Hoorah! Woof!



Here, we have some Mr Greedy beefy treats and some Laughing Dog Food cheesey oaties!
Woof, scrummy!





I hope you enjoyed my post today, and that the hamster video is now working!

Bye bye!
From
Pip :) wuf wuf

P.S. Because people have been raving about some thing called Instagram, I decided to set up my own thing on it.

It's alright, but blogging is much better! I probably won't use it again! Woof!

But anyway, my name on it is:    pippa_woof    , just incase you would like to know!

I'm not great with techpawlogy! Ha woof ha!

9 comments:

  1. We like anything with cheese it in but we never have seen those treats before. Last night we had Frosty Paws ice Cream and it gave us a brain freeze! We don't do Instagram either. Don't know what all the excitement is about!

    Murphy & Stanley
    Two Cool Doods

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pawsome dog tv there Pippa. We could watch that all day. Have a marvelous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. A brother or sister would be so good for you - dogs are pack animals after all and do like having company :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've seen the pics of my house. Doesn't everyone look happier as a pack? Maybe your humans will break down and get you a brother or sister or both :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe you can have a hamster if you can't have a brother or sister...just a suggestion.

    We'd love to have some of those treats.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pippa, that hamster video was quite amazing. No growling? What were you thinking of? I would have made a right old racket, but perhaps that's the difference between shelties and terriers.
    It sounds as if you, like me, are condemned to being an only dog. Oh well, hopefully your humans feel guilty about that and take you to the park lots me meet other pups.
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.
    PS You can find out when its my birthday if you read my profile on the side bar of my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my dog, that hamster was on something..BOL, he was so fast :) We hope the other puppies find homes :) xx00xx

      Mollie and Alfie

      Delete
  7. Pippa you could get whiplash watching that hamster. You sure kept your eye on the prize. I see in your comment over on my blog you like Irn Bru cola I believe. Well I will check and see if my International Store has Irn Bru.
    Thanks for being a friend
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Pippa! Thanks for following my blog and for the comments you have left! Sorry I have been slow to get over here to see you. I love that hamster! Do you want to herd it?

    ReplyDelete

Go on, give me a woof!