Tuesday, 12 February 2013

Furry people!

Hello folks!

I like to call my friends "furry people" because that's what us doggies are!

You, no not you, YOU!

You are a furry person, otherwise you wouldn't be reading my bloggy! Or maybe you're just a very devoted human person!

Woof!

Soooooo, this afternoon, Eve came and stole me (again) and we went for a walk.

On the way up to the park I tried to herd a young man. But he didn't want to be herded....


I tried to tell him that he was in MY herd now (consisting of me and Eve only) but he wouldn't listen. Woof!

Anyways, we got to the park and there were a couple of girls chucking sticks at a tree.
They were Eve's human friends! (Don't worry, Eve's friends aren't usually that weird!)

One of them had a doggie called Mucky. Look here he is!


Wait, Mucky stay still!


Here he is!
Mucky is a cocker spaniel who rarely stays still!
He bounds, not runs, and he can jump really high!

The girls were chucking sticks at the tree because Mucky's toy got stuck in it when they were throwing it.

And this tree was huge! Huge I tell you!

They were struggling to get the toy down, so in the end, they just left it up there! Poor Mucky!

You see, if they'd asked me, I would have got it down.

Woof!

I had a quick run around...


And then some more human and furry people came along!

You might remember that a very long time ago, I posted about some of my furry friends, Elvis and Poppy. If you missed that post, you can read it here


Well, they came along too!
Woof!

Elvis was very excited and sort of scary so I kept my distance...


I'm very shy around other doggies.

Woof!

So is Poppy! She's a miniature sheltie, remember? She's a lot shyer than me though.

Here are Elvis and Poppy, they're good friends because they live together!


Elvis doesn't like staying still either!


So, I sort of stayed back from him!

We went over to the Westburn Park.

I nearly went in the burn, woof!


Meanwhile, Mucky was swimming about in it!

This is Elvis, Poppy and myself...



After a while of playing, being stroked and petted by the lovely human peoples, (and barking a lot) me and Eve had to go...


Bye bye Mucky! Does your tail ever stop wagging?


"No, not really!"

Okay! Bye anyway! Bye Poppy! Bye Elvis!


When we got home, I wasn't tired out yet!

I needed to play with my tennis ball!


"Play with me!!!"

And I barked a lot, just the usual really. Woof!

WOOF!


WOOF!


WOOF!


I had a grrrrreat day with my furry people, and of course, my human people!

What did you do today?



Bye bye!
From
Pippa :) wuf wuf

19 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a fab day out playing with your friends! Still plenty energy to play ball when home :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A minature sheltie you say - gosh I could step on it.... Me I am from good solid working stock and stand 18" tall. The Dweeb is smaller - he's normal sheltie size at 15". Looks like you had plenty of fun with the other furries

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pippa , No worries I remembered you wee not sure about getting green papers across. I have the same problem but I will be giving my friend some sterling to send as $s and I will put some over for you. Don't worry.
    best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fun day for everybody!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We would have been in that burn in no time! Actually, you'd have to rename us Mucky. What a great place to run around. You need to get over that shyness so you can do zoomies and bitey face.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    Fancy that young man not wanting to be herded...very strange.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the size of Shelties but I wouldn't mind one on the smaller side, easier to carry out of the agility ring when they've been naughty. You had a really great walk today. My poor boys have been stuck at home because I've been sick.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That Elvis looks like a handsome dude! I ( Greta) have two sheltie friends that are brother and sister. Their names are Angus and London. We go to training class together.
    pughugs
    Greta, Bailey & Hazel too

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you had a great day with great friends! Me and Stanley just played in the yard all day. We went for a short car ride and went to the pet store but other than that we just hung out.

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley
    Online Doods

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great collection of friends and we are laughing at Mucky and how you were not tired when you got home. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  10. You really had a wonderful Jaunt! Now this herding, were you trying to get Eve a boyfriend? You sure have a lot of friends.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun outing. Anyone should be happy to be part of your pack. Herd on.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh didn't you have fun in the park! We have an Elvis in Duthie Park, but he has a big sister called Lulu. They are both some sort of short haired terrier and they are good fun too.
    Bet you didn't go and play in the park for long this afternoon though. You might have blown away.
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pippa what fun! I wish you lived near me so I could go to the park and play with you and your furiends! Poppy looks like a sweetie...she IS little!
    Barks and licks and love, Dakota

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun time you had at the park..I have started herding people, Mum is getting quite worried, I run up to them barking, I don't bite..It's just in our gene'z :) xx00xx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope Mucky gets his toy back after it is a windy day.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great day! We spent our snoozing on the couch, on Dad

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey Pippa, what a GREAT walk. I loved the photographs. It looks like you have some great furry and non-furry friends! May you have many more such wonderful walks as after all, walks and friends are what it's all about! Oh, and food .....

    Woof

    Groucho

    ReplyDelete
  18. I loved all those photos, Pippa! And I totally understand about wanting everyone to be part of your herd!

    ReplyDelete

Go on, give me a woof!