Sunday, 3 February 2013

At the beach, starring the Crazy Hamster...

Hello folks!

Today Eve, her dad and I went to the beach.
It was windy and quite warm, and the tide was out! Yippee!


Do you like Eve's dad's Banana Jacket?

We had to walk along the wall, because the slope bits had puddles in front of them, so we couldn't get on the sand. It's hard to explain! Woof!


There was a bit where we could get onto the sand again! Hoorah!


Can you see Eve's shadow?


I wrote my name in the sand, and the date...


And then I posed with the thing at the harbour. If you are in the UK, you may have watched a BBC programme about our Harbour. ( By the way, we're not all like that crazy woman who worked in the bar!) (inside joke)


We watched a boat coming in the harbour, but as you can see in this video, I wasn't at all interested...


So, we went along to Fittie (or Footdee), the little fishing village.
It's very nice there. everyone lives in tiny cottages and some have wacky designs and paintings and ornaments on them!
Unfortunately, I didn't pose with those ones!



Then, we had a short walk to Pets at Home.
On the way, we passed some people we know, who told us that they knew a women who spun dog hair into wool for jumpers! Woof woof! I could make Pippa-hair jumpers for you all!

Anyway, inside Pets at Home I had a look at collars and harnesses even though I didn't need any. Some of them are quite tacky...


(Yes, there is the Banana jacket again!)

There was two HUGE boxer doggies who barked at me so we ran away to the hamsters and rodents and stuff.

I thought this was quite cool! Would I fit in it though?


So what if it's for hamsters!
What difference does it make?
And you can just see that there's a princess castle version next to it!
Just think, I could play in one of them all day long! Woof!

Ok, this is the excitingly funny bit.
Eve and I were looking at the hamsters for sale, when we came across this one on the bottom shelf.
You must watch this video!
I APOLOGISE BUT THIS VIDEO IS NOT WORKING. I'LL FIX IT SOON.


(By the way, I don't know why it comes up with irrelevant videos at the end, because they're not my videos!)

Hahahaha! I befriended the hamster. Woof!

You see, it told me that it was trying to get out of this glass box. I tried to help, but couldn't.

There were actually people standing laughing at me! Woof!

Eve found it so funny that she put it on youtube. How insensitive, the hamster was only trying to get out! And anyway, it's not that funny, is it?

Lastly, this was me saying bye bye to the rabbits. I'm sorry, but you'll have to watch this sidey-ways because the camera went funny...


I hope you had as great a Sunday as I did!
See you soon!
From
Pippa :) wuf wuf

12 comments:

  1. Oh, that looks like a very fun place. My two would go crazy for that hamster!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beckett did that at the pet store once too, I'll have to show the hamsters to Keltc next time we go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pawsome Sunday Pippa. Wow we'd like a bark or two at the hamster. Have a serene Sunday evening.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. We could only see the last video--the others had a private notice. Anyway, it was a pawsome walk. We would have loved running and digging in the sand!

    XXXOOO Daisy, bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi fawght'z we would pop'z by and say Hello'z or should wez say Yellow'z BOL..I love'z the beach and Pet'z at home'z.. I must look'z at the hampster'z next time'z I go :) xx00xx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful beach, insainly YELLOW jacket, great Pet store. A wonderful day in all. Hey, when you fix that second video, can you do it as an extra post so we all know it is up. We are just dying to see it. Seriously

    Love
    Bert

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Pippa. I'm Ranger and saw that you visited me today so I hopped on over to see you. You are beautiful and your beach looks wonderful. I have a girl furfriend (Mollie) and she also lives in the UK. Lots of beautiful dogs in the UK.
    Cheerio.
    Wags,
    Ranger

    ReplyDelete
  8. The video didn't work for me on Mum's ipad. Make sure you doesn't scare then hamsters and rabbits. BOL! What a nice walk. Your beach looks a bit like my beach!
    ~Lickies, Ludo

    ReplyDelete
  9. You were one busy little girl....that was a great walk on the beach

    ReplyDelete
  10. You did have a great Sunday Pippa! Thanks for coming by to wish us Happy Birfday. It was extra special because so many friends stopped by and made us feel so special!

    Your Birfday Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  11. We loved going for a walk on the beach with you Pippa. Sometimes we walk on the beach too but there are usually big dogs so we aren't too keen. We DO love Pets at Home though, specially the part with the treats and toys!
    Dip Bridge & Elliot x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Pippa, thanks for reminding Gail that we have a beach in Aberdeen! I last went there in the late summer and had great fun chasing a little girl who was waving her arms and yelling. But Gail said that I was being very, very naughty and we weren't going to go back to the beach when there were lots of young kids running around. But surely it'd be OK in February?
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete

Go on, give me a woof!