Sunday, 20 January 2013

Snoozy, snowy Sunday

Hello folks!

Today, through the cold, snow and ice, came Eve and her parent people! As usual, I performed some double pirouettes and foute turns!
 They were planning to walk me, but the icy pavements disapproved. So instead, Eve and I played outside in the back... Woof!


As you can see, my snow has begun to melt. (whine) But never fear! It will be back tomorrow, I have decided.

It was snowing today, but just a wee bit! Tiny bits of snow were falling on me and making my fur look speckly!

Sometimes I don't run back to Eve with the ball, because I have my own ideas...


I got tired very quickly today! Also, it was very chilly!

Eve brought me inside where she attacked me with the brush. I kept trying to ninja jump off of the table I was on, but she kept catching me.We fell out after about a quarter of an hour of brushing because I have brush-phobia. But it was worth it, this was the outcome...


Yes, that little fluffy monster (not the one with ears and paws and a tail!) is my hair that was brushed off. You may have noticed that I'm not looking terribly happy about it. You see, the process was painful for me! Woof!

My coat was more smooth now!

We tried to do some tricks and stuff, but really I just wanted to lie down and snooze...


Everybody tickled my tummy and I was a very lazy doggie! When Eve tried to tickle my tummy, I ran away, just in case she had the brush up her sleeve.

She kept trying to make me play, but I made it clear that because she had just brushed me, I was not happy to play or speak to her. Woof, woof.


Except when she took out a treat for me! I tried to give her lickies and everything, and we made up to each other! It's not fun keeping a grudge against your friend, just because they brushed you!


So fellow friends, todays moral is, "DON'T FALL OUT WITH YOUR HUMAN-PERSON WHEN THEY BRUSH YOU." or is it only me who doesn't enjoy the brush?

Tutty-bye for now!
Pippa :) wuf wuf

P.S. Eve was at a friends house yesterday where they decorated mugs. naturally, she did one of me! It looked rather lovely until she washed it and my face half-dissapeared! Oh well!


11 comments:

  1. Very windy and the temperatures are dropping so it's an indoor day for us. Beckett and Keltic don't like to be brushed either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no half your faced disappeared. How sad. We have brush phobia too. Have a super Sunday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. My two attack the brush....they HATE it. That's why they always look like raggamuffins.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The mug of you looks like a Vincent Van Gogh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All our snow has melted. My guys all have short hair, so luckily no brushing for them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're always afraid that when we're washed parts of our faces will disappear, too. Well done for holding out for treats after that brushing! There was about 1/2 a Sheltie in that pile.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Boy it is still very cold here and we have lots of snow/ice. We can't tell anymore if it is snow or ice it is so cold. Sorry the face went south on the mug......but it is still pretty cool

    Bert

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh Pippa, with the weather like it is at the moment, you need to keep all the furs you can. Away with the horrid nasty brush thingie!
    Toodle pip!
    Bertie.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pippa no worries re dollars I will try and find out what we can do. I will do yours anyway and we can sort something out.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Helloooo Pippa I am cold here across the pond also. So cold that when I go outside I get frosty paws and ice forms around my nose. I found out if you just let them comb you, it gets done faster.
    Thanks for being a friend
    Sweet William
    The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm surprised because I thought you had more snow.
    I don't mind being brushed because mummy put me on her lap when she does it. It is very comfy but she becomes very hairy. Love Coco and Silky

    ReplyDelete

Go on, give me a woof!