Thursday, 3 January 2013

Belated Happy New Year!

Ok, so I would have posted this yesterday if they hadn't all left me in the house to go see the Panto. I need help typing things you know! Technology, tut tut...

Yesterday, Eve took me out for walkies (this was before they all went to see the pantomime). We had fun and I was sort of smiling.

This was me in the Westburn park...


This was me in the Victoria park...


 We went home and Grace and mother wanted to watch the Disney film Brave.
Me and Eve had no interest in doing that, so we played instead!

This was me playing with the ball...

As you can see, we didn't have a lot of room to throw the ball. And it might have hit the cat, who has a cold! We would have gone outside but it was too cold.
Also, Meece chooses to sit with all of the rubbish to be recycled, we don't put her there!!!

This is me making funny noises when I play tuggy...

video

Eve says I sound a little bit like Gollum. Gollum is scary, and I'm not! How dare she!

See you all soon!
From
Pippa :) wuf wuf

2 comments:

  1. Wow great ball action there and tug of war was well good too. On a really wet day my peeps throws the ball up the stairs for me. Great fun. Have a terrific Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. We play in the house when it's too cold outside too. Beckett likes to play Frisbee, we have a soft fabric one, and Keltic likes to play keep-a-way or tugging. Oh and there's no rush to go out and lay in the snow, it will be here for awhile, likely until the end of March.

    ReplyDelete

Go on, give me a woof!