Sunday, 30 December 2012

Boxing Day and what I did today

BOXING DAY

On Boxing Day I went for walkies with Grace, Eve and their parent people.
We went to the beach...


I look like I'm trying to pull away from Eve - there was probably a dog barking somewhere!
It was very chilly and there were a lot of old folks walking along (and other people, but mostly oldies!)
In the morning there were supposed to be people swimming in the freezing sea, but we missed that!

We went to see the big Christmas tree in the middle of town...


It was very big! How did they decorate it?!
I wanted my picture taken with Robert the Bruce...


There were lots of tourists around here getting their picture with the statue as well!
So I had to join in!

Boxing Day was fun, but very cold and chilly!

WHAT I DID TODAY

Today, Eve and her parent people came and took me for a walk.
Once again, it was really nippy outside!

We walked for ages around streets, they were all covered in leaves which I love!
We got to the park and I had my photo taken...


When I got home, I had to wash my bottom because unfortunately, someone had given me a raw-hide bone for Christmas which made my tummy sort of icky and my bottom sort of pooey, and I only noticed when I was out walking! (Silly me)

Eve attacked me with the brush and about four handfuls of hair was brushed off me!

Then we played together!
We played Hide and Seek first. Eve hid behind the kitchen door and I couldn't find her for about five minutes!
Of course, she found it incredibly funny because I walked right past her three times without noticing! Apparently my face was hilarious when I spotted her and I do remember jumping around a lot!

Then I learnt the art of balancing treats on my nose...


And how to crawl like a caterpillar.

Eve chopped up an apple and gave me some - it was very nice, I'm glad I tried it!
In fact, she stuffed my Kong with little bitties of apple and I finished it off in no time!



Me and Eve pulled a Christmas cracker (by now I was getting very tired)...


And then she tickled me a lot until I went to sleep!

By the way, Meece (the cat) has gone and got a cold. She coughed non stop and likes to sleep in a cardboard box beside all of the rubbish to be recycled. She's a bit strange, but oh well, she's nearly 18 years old and is completely deaf.
She likes to drink out of my water bowl!



Thanks for visiting!
From
Pippa :) wuf wuf

5 comments:

  1. I can't believe what a teeny tiny Sheltie you are! I bet you had fun exploring

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Pippa
    Nice to see you. I have just joined you. You are Cancer which is June 22nd to July 22nd so your horoscope will be tomorrow.
    Have a wonderful New Year.
    See you next post.
    Lovely to meet you.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Pippa, you look so patient holding that treat on your nose. Looks like you truly had a fun day. Have a Healthy, Safe, Happy New Year.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog
    Sweet William The Scot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a pawsome boxing day, Pippa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had quite a full day. We've pretty much been relaxing although Beckett and I did do an agility seminar yesterday. We were both very tired when we went to bed. Happy New Years to you!!

    ReplyDelete

Go on, give me a woof!