Thursday, 15 November 2012

Just a wee post...

Hello everyone!

Today, E came round for lunch today on her own, because G was at a History revision club- how dull.
Me and E had fun playing together and E pretended to be a dog which sort of freaked my out and I ran away!

I would just like to say, E and G have given me permission to use their names on my blog, which will make life easier for me and you!
E stands for Eve, and G stands for Grace.
There, now you know!

Also, do you remember that big white hairy westie I went for a walk with on Tuesday, Fyvie?
Well he's made a blog too!
The link can be found in my "Stuff on the web" page.

Thanks for visiting!
Please comment, subscribe and do the poll!
From
Pippa :) wuf wuf

2 comments:

  1. you're lucky to have Eve and Grace come visit you...even if they do stuff that scares you sometimes!

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there...so nice to meet you!!! Looking forward to reading all about what you are up too! See you soon!!

    ReplyDelete

Go on, give me a woof!