Wednesday, 14 November 2012

I've gone viral!

Hi everyone!
There isn't a story for you today, I'm sorry to say!
But I have big news. Very BIG news...
I've gone viral!!!!!
You can now find me on Google! Isn't that exciting! E said to me that I've been viral for about a week now. Why didn't she tell me?
Oh, I'm so woofly happy!

I was just checking where all of my views have been coming from, and I really have gone worldwide!
I've had...
417 views in the UK!
59 views in the USA!
19 views in Germany!
18 views in Malaysia!
8 views in Canada!
4 views in Australia!
3 views in Denmark!
1 view in Jersey!

Woah... And they just keep on coming... Here is my dazed face because I've had so many views.


 Actually I think I look sleepy.
Here's a happy face instead! Woof!


I send lots of woofs to everyone in the UK, USA, Germany, Malaysia, Canada, Australia, Denmark and Jersey, who have visited my blog!

You know my friend Elvis? He has a prezi slideshow like me. If you would like to see it, comment and ask me!

Thanks for visiting my blog!
Please comment and subscribe and do the poll!
From
Pippa :) wuf wuf



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! We're always finding views from other countries, where we don't know any dogs. Feels good, doesn't it?

    XXXOOO Daisy, bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pippa,

    My name is Oskar & I have a blog that I'd love for you to check out, www.PetBlogsUnited.com. It's a great place for pet bloggers to find each other and be featured. If you're interested you can e-mail me at PBU at comcast dot net.

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete

Go on, give me a woof!