Saturday, 24 November 2012

Barking

Hello!
This afternoon, Eve and Grace and their dad came along to see me! I was very very happy!
I went for a walk with Eve but it was very cold! This clearly means that christmas is coming!!
Exciting!


 When I got home, Grace had to go somewhere and so did their dad. But at least Eve stayed with me!
We played with the ball a lot and did some clicker stuff.
I tried to catch doggie in my mouth and I did it! I'm getting a bit better at it you know!

video

I began to get bored and barked a lot.
I'm not supposed to bark because it can be quite annoying. I don't understand why humans can speak but I am not allowed!
I barked and barked and barked until Meece the cat (who's deaf) came down stairs. She jumped up to where her food is. I am always amazed at how high she can jump, she's 17 years old! Why can't I jump that high? I could be a ninja sheltie!


Me and Eve tried to play, but I just kept barking. Eve picked me up and sat down with me. This made me quiet because I don't like being picked up. We watched the Scotland rugby match on the telly, as a punishment for me being so noisy.
What's worse, Scotland lost.
That didn't help my bad mood!
I just carried on barking!
I think every doggie has a day where they just bark all the time!

Bye bye!
Please comment!
From
Pippa :) wuf wuf


1 comment:

  1. Yeah, we don't understand that NO barking either. Humans......hmpf.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete

Go on, give me a woof!