Tuesday, 23 October 2012

Update on me!

Hello all!
Firstly, I would like to thank everybody who has visited my page over the past couple of days! I was thrilled to see that my page has had 80 views and counting!
Secondly, I was over the moon to see that my two favourite shelties, Coco and Silky, commented on my post yesterday! Thanks guys, you're great!

Today, it was wet. It wasn't quite raining, it was that horrible damp misty drizzle. It made me look like I'd had an electric shock or I'd crimped my hair, which of course, I hadn't. I went out for a walk to the trainy parkie in the morning as usual, with father.

After my walk, my favourite friends E. and G. came in! I was so happy, I did my little dance for them, like I usually do.
If you are wondering what my dance is, it is when I get extra excited and do a little routine which goes a bit like this...
Jump, Turn, Jump again, Fall on the floor, Wriggle like a caterpillar, Run around in a circle, Wag your tail as much as possible, Jump again, Bark, etc.
I will try and get a video of my dance for you one day!

Anyway, E. and G. gave me a treat and I did a few tricks for them like usual. We went through to the living room and I barked a lot for them to play with me.
But they didn't.
They were going into town.
They left me in the house with mother and father and I did my cute face to try and make them stay with me, which they didn't.

When they came back, their hair was reasonably shorter so I guessed they'd had a hair cut.

We played together and I was so excited, I kept jumping up and barking and wagging my tail and doing my dance. Phew! How exhausting! I took a photo of me drinking my water (that's how silly I am).
As I have told you before, I am a people loving doggie! I was so happy to be with E. and G. that I kept caterpillar-crawling up to them to get a tummy tickle!

In this photo, the hair above my head is my tail, not a bunchie or something else that handbag dogs do with their hair (ugh).

I will now tell you a wee bit about last thursday, because E. and G. came to visit, and they are my favourite days.

Thursday was a sunny day! E. and G. came to see mother and eat her homemade broth soup, which is apparently wonderful, but I can't have it because it has a whole onion in it.
Then, E. took me for a lovely walk whilst mother helped G. do some knitting. I couldn't believe that G. would rather sit and knit than be with me!

Me and E. went to the parks. It was quite busy in park no.1 because it had been raining earlier so now everyone had decided to walk their doggies. I was quite nervous walking round the park with all these doggies, there were so many of them!

We came across a part of the path covered in gold leaves. I was fascinated, the path looked like it had been painted orange and yellow!
I asked E. to take a photo, but I was so intrigued, I couldn't stop moving! Anyway, here's the best photo she could get (I could've done a better job). I think I'm midway between blinking!

We went across the road into park no.2. Why are there two different parks next to each other? All the better for me, I guess.
This park has more equipment for little humans, but there weren't many little humans there that day because the grass was really squelchy!
Just like park no.1, there was a heap of dogs here. I was quite wary, which E. noticed so we went over to another part of the park where we watched the big boy dogs playfight. They were splashing in the burn (a little stream) and getting all wet. It looked fun, but I might've drowned if I'd joined in, which wouldn't have been pleasant.

Then the leader of the big dog pack spotted me.
He bounded at full speed up to me and E. and I began to frantically tangle E. up in the lead. I curled up in a ball and with my tail underneath me.
The doggie began to circle me, with his hideous slobbery tongue dangling in front of me. Pooey. He was huge.
It said "hello there".
E. looked at the dog sternly and told it to go away because I was terrified of it.
It looked at E. and said "I was only being friendly" and lolloped away. To his friends, who were standing watching from a distance.
How rude.

After the big dogs went away, me and E. played with the ball, but it was a bit too muddy on the grass.
Sadly, I asked E. if she would throw the ball again so that I could show off how fast I am, but she said I was getting too dirty. Oh well.

As we were leaving the park, we saw a lady holding four leads to four small dogs. We went closer for a look.
They were shelties!
They were all black and white like me, but what a noise they were making! they were all pulling at the leads and trying to speak to me. Fortunately, they were on the other side of a low wall.

E. asked the lady holding the leads if they were shelties. What a stupid question, she already knew.
The lady replied, "Yes, but they are very noisy and don't like other dogs."
E. told the lady that I was a sheltie too.
The lady said, "Yes I can see."
And she walked away!!!!
I was appalled!!!
How dare she be so rude!!!

It was nice to see some shelties because I've only ever seen two big boy shelties before. One was a blue merle called Blue and the other was sable and white and called Shadow. They were very old and trying to speak to me, but I was being shy and unsociable. Their owner was very nice and spoke to E. and G. about shelties while me and the boys had a staring match.

Anyway, me and E. went back to park no.1.   E. threw the ball for me and it landed in a puddle. Her aim isn't very good, is it?
That was a nice walk.
I just typed a lot, did I?!
Well done if you read all the way to the end!
Next time, I'll make it shorter, so that you don't have to read so much.
Well, don't know about you, but I'm away to have a nice long sleep.
Please comment and subscribe!!
Actually I'm not sure if you can subscribe... I'll have a look...
Pippa :) wuf wuf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, give me a woof!