Monday, 22 October 2012

About me...

Hello again!
I'm getting the hang of this website thingie so I have made a new page on it about me! Check it out ( it's on the right hand side of the page). The more people you tell about my blog the better because I know they'll love me! When you next see my blog it will be so beautiful, you might cry.
I would like to shout out to some people who inspired me to make a blog, so here are their names:
Coco and Silky, the ace shelties from England.
Martha, from NeverSeconds, her blog is very inspiring.
Eve, my owners grand daughter, who has helped me out in mastering the blog and the computer.

Unfortunately I do not have a email address so don't try and email me!
Thanks for visiting and supporting me!
From
Pippa :) wuf wuf

1 comment:

  1. It's exciting to have your own blog. When I started I was already 3 yeas old so you must be very clever girly girl. We are looking forward to reading your story. Love Coco and Silky

    ReplyDelete

Go on, give me a woof!